Becoming an Individual Associate
An individual can become a non-member associate of the network without the commitment to learning GAP methods or introducing at least one ‘GAP style’ programme in their constituency. Individual associates generally choose to become an associate because they are supportive of the effort of the network and its members and want to make a contribution to make the network thrive.
Individual associates are:
- invited to international meetings and workshops;
- eligible for preferential rates for training and other membership benefits decided by the Board and AGM;
- entitled to use most of the international material either free of charge or at a preferential rate;
- invited to participate in and contribute to network knowledge sharing and collaboration events and activities such as the annual international meeting and GAP International webinar series.
In return individual associates are expected to:
- adhere to the Articles of Association;
- make an effort to support the network and/or other members and associates to thrive;
- abide by the decisions of the AGM.
Anyone can become an individual member of Global Action Plan International. All it takes is adherence to the Articles of Association and the decisions of the AGM, including paying the membership fee. Just send us a note of your interest via our contact page or at [email protected].