|What We Do
|GAP Oceania works in partnership to be a catalyst towards a sustainable future by effecting business and community transformations. To do this, GAP Oceania works alongside Global Action Plan to embed sustainability into businesses, and provides practical assistance to make such changes.
|GAP Oceania’s mission is to work with a business or community in order to ensure long-term sustainable change at a pace that the business or community chooses. GAP Oceania acts on its mission by:
- Working in partnership to affect business and community transformations;
- Co-creating sustainable outcomes and solutions;
- Cultivating a social and environmental impact;
- Enforcing a holistic and strategic systems approach.
|Areas of Work
|Council and community waste education plans are Oceania’s speciality. Other focuses include: Consultancy Services, Energy Management & Programmes, Sustainable Buildings & Facility Management.
|Zero waste community programmes:
- Devonport Community Recycling Centre
- Repair Café Auckland
- Waiheke inorganic (Island Waste Collective)
- Zero Waste Devonport
- Consultancy Services
- Project planning and advice
- Waste audits
|English version: http://www.globalactionplanoceania.com/
|Facebook: Devonport Community Recycling Centre and Reuse Shop